TERMORACE FULL IS THE REVOLUTIONARY TYRE WARMER, WHICH WARMS UP NOT ONLY THE TYRE, BUT ALSO THE WHEEL.
- Higher tyre warming rate (+ 70%). An additional electrical circuit around the rim allows the tread to reach the temperature of 80°C in just 25 minutes.
- Improved tyre performance and durability. As the rim reaches a higher temperature (75°C), the tyre pressure stabilizes at a higher value (approximately 0.2/0.3 bar higher) compared to traditional tyre wormers. This way, the tyre con reach the same temperature and pressure levels both at the pit box and on the track.
- Increased performance consistency. The increased pressure reached at the pit box allows the rider to get the feel right from the first lap. More importantly, it prevents any increase in pressure from causing tyre slippage other a few laps, which would result in decreased performance.
WHY CHOOSE THE NEW SYSTEM TERMORACE FULL?
- The FULL system has been designed to reproduce the some temperature and pressure values, which the tyre reaches on the track, at the pit box.
- This result could not be fully achieved with traditional tyre wormers, because the heat supplied lo the tyre was not transferred to the rim, as rubber is on insulator end transmits only part of the heat.
- The increased rim heating on the track would generate a further increase in the internal pressure of the tyre (approximately 0.2) bar. This would farce riders lo watt 2-3 laps before getting the feel they wanted.
- Now, with the FULL system, you can obtain constant temperature and pressure values from the first curve end keep them stable for the entire race.
- The FULL system ls integrated only In the Advanced, Evo, and Professional models. It cannot be retrofitted.
- Technical characteristics:
- Included in the Termoroce professional range for riders end teams
- The carbon fiber heating element is covered with o layer of heat-conducting silicone lo ensure maximum robustness end reliability
- The heating element hos four circuits arranged transversally, specially designed for optimal heating of the tread edges, and especially the rim, which is the most difficult port to worm up.
- Heat distributor mode with a special non-stick material interwoven with copper filaments, which came into contact with the tyre, thereby ensuring on even heat distribution over the entire tread
- Well insulated lo prevent heat loss whilst increasing efficiency
- Mode with fire-resistant, cut-resistant, water-repellent fabrics proofed against oil and petrol
- Wide heated side skirts for quick heating of the rim
- Elastic side elements for easy fitting
- Available in various sizes (M- 3XL)
- Colour: black. Customization and logo application available
- Compliant with European standards
|REAR||(115/70-17 - 120/65-17)||M|
|REAR||(150/70-17 - 165/55-17)||L|
|REAR||(180/55-17 - 200/55-17)||XL|
|REAR||(180/60-17 - 200/60-17)||2XL|