- Included in Termorace's professional line, dedicated to riders and teams
- An electronic system allows to choose between three different temperatures: 50 °C for rain tyres, 80 °C for standard tyre and 100 °C for soft tyre.
- Tyre temperature is stabilized using a high precision thermostat (+/-1 ºC).
- The operation is very simple: just hold the button down to select the desired temperature. The flashing light shows the tyrewarmer is heating up and when the light becomes fixed means that it has reached the set temperature. For improving the visibility there is a second light to show that the tyrewarmer is heating.
- The heating element in carbon fibre is covered with a layer of heat-conducting silicone to ensure maximum toughness and reliability
- The double circuit heating element is arranged transversally and specially designed for optimum heating also of the edges of the tyre tread - the area most difficult to heat up
- Heat distributor: special anti-adherent material interwoven with copper filaments which contact with the tyre and ensure an even distribution of heat over the whole tread
- Well insulated to avoid heat loss and increase efficiency
- Made in fire resistant, cut-resistant, water repellent fabrics, treated to resist oil and petrol
- Wide side skirting for quick heating also of the rim
- Elastic side elements for easy fitting
- Available in all sizes (XS-3XL)
- Wide range of colours with option of personalization and application of user logos
- Compliant with EC standards
Sizes and available colours
|REAR||(115/70-17 - 120/65-17)||M|
|REAR||(150/70-17 - 165/55-17)||L|
|REAR||(180/55-17 - 200/55-17)||XL|
|REAR||(180/60-17 - 200/60-17)||2XL|